How to create your Truecaller verified business caller id account?
Step 1: Account Creation
- Account creation form: Fill the business details and submit the details to start the account creation process.
- Form submission: Upon submission a user account is created and a verification email will be triggered to your work email.
- Verification email: Click on Verify email button in the verification email. This will lead you to a page where you can create the account password.
- Password setup: Setup your account password; minimum 8 characters. On successfully setting you password, click on the login using password to continue the account creation process.
- Login with new password: Login to continue account setup process.
- Business detail: Enter all the details requested on the form. Please ensure that the all the business and address details is entered correctly as same will be used for billing.
- KYC document submission: Submit your business documents for account verification; KYC docs - GST **( For India- Mandatory), Company Pan Card and MSME certificate.
- Document verification: On completing the document and business detail submission step, a service request will be raised & you will be redirected into the pricing page depending on your country.
- Indian customers will see INR pricing while International customers will see USD pricing
- **Upon document verification and approval from Truecaller team the option to activate a plan will be enabled.
INR Pricing page pre approval for Indian customers:
USD Pricing page pre approval for International customers:
Step 2: Activation and Checkout
- Plan selection and payment: After your account is approved by the Truecaller team. The pricing plans will be active for selection. Choose any plan you want, accept terms & complete the checkout process with payments options - either by credit card or selecting bank transfer. ** Please note the first subscription payment date remains your monthly billing due date.
INR Pricing page post approval for Indian customers:
USD Pricing page prost approval for International customers:
Step 3: Number onboarding
- Create caller ID: Upon a payment success response, you'll be redirected to the number onboarding flow.
- Caller ID creation: Start creating your business caller id with :
- Ensure you are using a 200x200px logo in a PNG format.
- Add your label name.
- Choose your business category.
- Visit verified listing page: Once a caller ID is created. Visit verified listing tab to upload your numbers.
- Upload number: Start the number upload process by simply following these steps:
- Select the Caller ID the numbers to be assigned.
- Upload the numbers in .CSV format. Ensure that you use the right format mentioned in the sample CSV, don't miss out on country code (91) for India.
- Press the submit button after successfully uploading your numbers.
And that's it! Your number will be listed in the next 60 minutes with status as active.